Job Requirements1. BSEE degree with 5+ years of relevant experience developing RF test solutions and testing RF systems.
2. Must have proven ability to develop RFIC test solutions using commercial ATE (Automated Test Equipment) and semi-automated bench equipment (rack-n-stack) is needed.
3. Experience with RFIC systems, test equipment, test methods and applications are required.
4. A demonstrated track record of hands-on RFIC troubleshooting, design validation and characterization is required.
5. Experience with manual and semi-automated bench-based or rack-n-stack test equipment is required.
6. Experience with production class RFIC ATE systems and data analysis tools is desired.
7. Candidates need to be team players with dynamic/positive attitudes, possess an insightful approach to problem solving and have valuable intuition & experience.