We are looking for an innovative, creative RF Systems Engineer who has valuable experience that can be applied to design, analysis, simulation, validation, and applications development for broadband RFIC-based systems. Systems Engineers at RF Magic are responsible for working with technical marketing, IC engineering, and operations to create systems specifications for new IC designs. Once an IC is designed and fabricated, they support IC validation testing, debug, and systems testing of applications. Systems Engineers also develop reference designs for customers to enable applications engineers to engage with customers and support design wins. The scope of this position is quite wide and duties vary from project to project, and over the course of a single project.
RF Systems Staff Engineer
Open to Recruiters
1. BSEE with 10+ years of relevant experience developing RF products and technology.
2. Excellent understanding of broadband RF system design, test, and analysis.
3. Able to evaluate system specification and performance tradeoffs toward optimal solutions.
4. RF design skills, coupled with schematic and PCB layout knowledge to create circuit boards.
5. Insights to define & implement hardware & software algorithms for cost effective systems solutions.
6. Experience with RF parametric performance measurements & test equipment use to make them.
7. Discipline to define, implement, and oversee validation testing of applications and RFIC’s
8. Cooperate with IC design & test engineering to debug RFIC’s, test solutions, and applications.
9. Desire to develop high volume consumer products following successfully proven design methods.